- Save yourself 95% on lighting costs when you replace your old incandescent
- Increase musculoskeletal development and weight gain by 5.06%
- Decrease feed consumption by 3.2%
- Increase feed conversion by 5%
- Decrease the death rate of the chickens by 2.1%
- Induce earlier maturity for hens destined to lay eggs
- Increase egg output and quality
- Regulate reproduction cycles
- Increase length of reproductive life
Oliver Lamps is currently offering free site surveys to establish whether the bulbs that you are using are the most cost effective. Please call to arrange a convenient time for us to call at your premises and survey your current lamps.
We are a third generation family run business, with over 50 years experience in the supply of light bulbs to homes and businesses. The knowledge gained over these years enables us to provide the highest quality replacement lamps.
We supply recognised brands across our product range and are more than willing to quote and supply any lamps that do not feature in this brochure.
The team at our head office pride themselves with the ability to identify any lamp over the phone, so if you are uncertain of a pr...